Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our God is an Amazing God

I just so happen to have internet tonight but I won't have it again untill Sunday night, your time. Really quickly, we have had such a blessed day! We arrived on Siquijor today and we were told to find this certain pastor and see if he had the supplies they had shipped ahead. After that, we were told we were to find a certain burungie and ask if we could stay there for 3 weeks.
This is how it turned out....we got to the church and found the pastor. He took us in right away. They took us to the market and helped us get food for the week. Tonight they took us to the burungie and asked the caption if we could stay there. He greatly accepted. We will be staying in a burungie hall, no clue what that is. He asked if we were going to start Bible studies and we felt like shouting "Absolutly!" He told us the place is very very safe and that he is actually the head burungie caption out of about 15 of them. The people were so sweet and welcoming. We were told to be back tomorrow around noon to settle. I am amazed at how we arrived this morning with no plans and now we are going to a village tomorrow to settle for 3 weeks. Keep praying! I really appreciate it! God is moving! Talk to you Sunday :)

3 comments:

  1. MEG I AM SO GLAD THAT THINGS ARE GOING WELL FOR YOU NOW. YOU ARE A PEICE OF GOD'S WORK.I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO KEEP US UPDATED. GOD BE WITH YOU AND ALL THAT YOU ARE WITH. LOVE, NIKKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sissy,
    I am really missing you and i hope you are having a good time. Take lots of pictures so you can share with me. Have you seen any amazing things lately. me mom and dad says be safe and we love you with all our hearts
    love sambo
    "ps" dont forget to bring me surprises

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that the Lord is already opening some amazing doors! Still praying, Love. -Ash

    ReplyDelete